A Unique Country Music Event
2017 June Long weekend - 8th to 12 June.
Nelson Bay in Port Stephens NSW will again host the Bluewater Country Music Festival this June Long weekend Thursday 8th June until Monday 12th June 2017.
This Festival commenced in 2006, promises to feature exciting new gigs at over 20 venues. The festival not only features established Australian Country Music artists, but also young new talent, as well as a Bush Poet program.
Nelson Bay provides a unique seaside setting for the Festival over 5 days embracing the June long weekend. Activities include a line dancing program as well as demonstrations and competitions. Also there will be a range of “Country Music and Bush Poet Cruises” which will be on the beautiful bay of Port Stephens. It truly brings the best of the “Country to the Coast”.
Enquiries to moc.s1493360053senis1493360053ubyab1493360053nosle1493360053n@nim1493360053da1493360053 or Phone 02 49844751
- Bush Poets - Book here for the Bush Poets Morning Tea Cruise. Full list of Bush Poet shows still to come.
- Busking & Roving Entertainment
- Young Country Music Talent
- Feast on Fresh Seafood. There will be the opportunity to feast on the local seafood produce fresh from the local waterways and Pacific Ocean.
- Buskers are very welcome and there will be a Busker competition with Professional Judges.
- There will be significant prizes and winners will be announced Monday morning in the APEX Park - Nelson Bay [ i.e. 12th June 2017
- Buskers can perform from Thursday 8th June through to Monday 12th June in the Nelson Bay CBD and foreshore as well as the Nelson Bay Arts and Craft Rooms
- You will need to lodge your interest by filling out the form below
Busker Categories • Group • Junior Solo • Duo/Trio • Senior Solo
Beccy will headline the Festival
Beccy Cole will be performing on Sunday evening of the 11th June 2017 at the Soldiers Point Bowlling Club
Beccy is the Winner of 9 Golden Guitars [4 for best Female Vocalist] and one of the nations best loved and most celebrated artists.
General Admission - $39
(includes seating in the 1st two table rows, Finger food and table wine) - $79
Performing at Soldiers Point Bowling Club
on Sunday 11th Jun at 12.30pm -3.30pm [ Free ]